The Menlo Collection updates arts & crafts sensibility with a contemporary simplicity resulting in a simple, sturdy base of substantial scale. This is a solid hardwood game table made-to-order in the US by a family-owned company that was founded in 1953. Locally sourced maple and other hardwoods are kiln-dried and treated to a multi-step lacquer finish.
- Premium 21oz Dupont™ Teflon®-bathed billiard cloth is a 75% wool/25% nylon blend that allows cards to slide easily and protects against spills and stains
- A ring of drop-in stainless steel cupholders line the gaming surface and are surrounded by a padded faux leather elbow rest
- Menlo and nine other base styles are available in this 72" x 42" oval table with six player positions or a 96" x 46" oval table with eight player positions
- Features a multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish for beauty and tremendous durability
- Made-to-order in the US with a kiln-dried, 100% solid hardwood frame and base for durability
- Massive hardwood, laminated end-grain top support beams for unparalleled strength
- Adjustable nylon floor glides for a wobble-free experience
- Make it your own with your choice of nine cloth colors and nine finish choices
- Optional slip-over dining top available in matching finish (please call or email us for details)
- Call or email us to discuss other possible customization options
Materials and workmanship guaranteed from defects for five years for residential use or one year for commercial or hospitality applications.